Founded in 1990, Arlyce Cleveland, Ltd. is a local certified public accounting and business management firm with the expertise to match many "big city" based businesses. Our services are second to none. Whether you are just starting out in business, or an established company looking for improvement, we will find the solutions to best suite your needs.
The team at Arlyce Cleveland, Ltd. is large enough to handle all of your needs, yet small enough to give you the direct personal attention you deserve. With over 30 years of experience our team combines expertise in business operations, consulting, and financial accounting to help companies ultimately maximize their profitability.
Arlyce Cleveland, Ltd will turn your financial reports into solid information you can use. We will help you increase your sales, reduce expenses, and increase profits.
We offer a free 1-hour consultation to discuss how we can best serve you.
Here's the Arlyce Cleveland, Ltd. Team:
Arlyce A. Cleveland, CPA, ABV
Mrs. Cleveland is the President and sole shareholder of Arlyce Cleveland, Ltd. conveniently located in the Twin Cities area. Over the past thirty years, Arlyce has worked to educate and train business owners about the importance of understanding their financials and planning for where they want their business to be in one, five, and ten years. She knows the biggest problem with business owners is that they don’t plan to fail; they just fail to plan.
Before starting Arlyce Cleveland, Ltd., Arlyce worked in the private sector for nine years as CFO of a manufacturing company and Controller of a communications company.
- Mrs. Cleveland received her Bachelors of Science degree in Accounting from Metropolitan State University in 1998.
- She became a licensed CPA in the state of Minnesota in 1999.
- She completed the AICPA Business Valuation program in 2000.
- She earned the Business Advisory Council's National Leadership Award in 2001.
- She’s been published in and is a lifetime member of The National Registry of Who’s Who.
Arlyce is happily married to Tim, she has two children Jessica, and Jason, one son in law Derek, and three grandchildren, Cecillia, Cooper, and Colt. She loves golf and has the great fortune of not only one – but TWO “Hole-in-Ones.” She also love horseback riding and has four wonderful horses of her own!
Donna M. (Franklin) Haluptzok, CPA
Donna is an experienced and decorated CPA that has been with Arlyce Cleveland, Ltd. since 1999. She brings an extensive background in personal and business accounting services.
- She worked for 12 years on the corporate Accounting Team at Starkey Labs and Crystal Farms.
- She worked for 3 years as the accountant for C-Aire Compressors and then Pneu-Motion, Inc.
- She completed her bachelor’s degree in accounting from Metropolitan State University in 1998.
Donna passed her CPA exam in her first sitting in 2001 and earned the Minnesota Award of Excellence presented by the MN Society of CPAs for scoring in the top ten candidates who passed the exam.
Donna is a mother of 2 wonderful children, and is happily married to Jeff. She enjoys spending her leisure time serving in various christian activities, snowmobiling, ATVing, and golfing.
Scott Eekhoff, CPA
- Scott has been with Arlyce Cleveland, Ltd. on a seasonal basis since 2016
- Scott has his undergraduate degree from the University of Minnesota – Morris in Business and Economics. He studied accounting at the University of Minnesota while preparing for his CPA, which he received in 1996
Scott is married and has one son, who currently graduated from Concordia in St. Paul. His hobbies include fishing, bike riding, and movies, he also enjoys playing cribbage and chess.
Michelle Hudak, Staff Accountant
- Michelle has been with Arlyce Cleveland, Ltd. since 2018
- She received her Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting from SCSU; She received her MBA in Operations Management, from the U of M, Carlson School of Management; She was CPA and Certified Internal Auditor
Michelle is Married to Scott and has one son Mike; She loves traveling, biking, gardening, and reading.
Brittany Vasquez, Staff Accountant
- Brittany has been with Arlyce Cleveland, Ltd. since December 2021
- She received her Bachelor's Degree from Rasmussen University for Financial and Managerial Accounting.
She is a mother to one wonderful daughter and has two bonus daughters. She enjoys spending time with her boyfriend and their 3 girls playing games, traveling, and doing crafts. They enjoy summer activities the most; going to the beach, four wheeling, and dirt biking.
JOE LETENDRE, STAFF ACCOUNTANT
- Joe has been with Arlyce Cleveland, Ltd. since February 2022
- He graduated from the University of Minnesota-Duluth in May 2015 with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting
Joe has one son, Easton (2), together with his girlfriend of 4 years and wife-to-be Meghan. He most enjoys spending his free time with his family and 2 dogs. His favorite activities include watching and playing hockey (GO WILD!), going to car shows with his dad and Easton, and golfing.
Jennifer Rolow, Office Manager
- Jennifer has been with Arlyce Cleveland Ltd. since December of 2020
- She graduated Metro State University in 2014 with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and a minor in Psychology.
Jennifer loves to spend time with my boyfriend and step kids. Keeping up with 3 young kids, 3 cats, and 1 dog keeps her busy but living her best life.
They enjoy camping and playing games together. Aside from family fun, they enjoy doing Oula, utilizing technology to stay in touch with their loved ones, traveling and doing travel research, eating Mexican, and indulging in her coffee obsession.
Patty Holman, Administrative Assistant
- Patty has been with Arlyce Cleveland Ltd. since February of 2020
- She received her Business Degree from Aaker’s Business College Grand Forks ND
Patty is married to David. They have one daughter, Ashley. She enjoys MN Wild Hockey, spending time with their 2 dogs and just relaxing at home watching movies. She recently found a love for the Atlantic Ocean while visiting Virginia Beach and the Outer Banks of North Carolina and hopes to visit there more often.
Tabitha Swanson, Office Assistant and Payroll Specialist
- Tabitha has been with Arlyce Cleveland Ltd. since December 2020
- She received her 911 operator certificate from Hennepin Technical College,
Tabitha's Husband of 28 years is Stephen, they have two children Amanda, and Kyle, and two grandchildren Marceline, Stellaluna.
Her hobbies are gardening, painting, and photography.
Arlyce is a wealth of knowledge and an asset to any business owner that cares about their numbers. I have worked with Arlyce and her team for many years. The service has been great, improving every year. I feel her focused approach to serving her clients is the key to a great customer service experience.
Matt Feehan, American Auto Body Inc.
Arlyce your an amazing person! Thank you so much for all you do for me!!
Bob Byrnes, Byrnes Cleaning Inc.
Arlyce is a great resource for tax questions, issues etc. Very easy to refer with confidence! Her commitment is incredible and her dedication to wanting to help us succeed.
Kim Nybo, Kimberly Nybo Insurance
Arlyce is one of the most patient and understanding people I have ever met. She is passionate about educating her clients and she and her team go above and beyond for them. She is brilliant and she is a force protecting and assisting her clients.
Jill Goldstein, Pause 4 Paws
Arlyce is great and she has also been really easy to work with on our taxes. I appreciate her efforts to educate on tax stuff although I rarely know what she is talking about!
Sarah Carlisle, Arctic Mechanical
Arlyce is a fantastic CPA with a rock solid team! She has been a valuable asset to me and my clients.
Jason Rognrud, Northwestern Mutual
Arlyce is a wonderful person. I am very excited to be moving all my business and personal needs over to her at this very moment. She is extremely responsive, highly professional and unbelievably knowledgeable in her trade. I am no CPA but I have dealt with enough and she is a level above. She is talking the language of my finance manager immediately in regards to roofing processes and industry specific. I have 100% confidence referring her to my colleagues and network. Great asset and I look forward to continuing to grow my relationship with her in the years to come.
Josh Swisher, Northface Construction
I just began working with Arlyce a couple of weeks ago and so far I have nothing but positive things to say. She was very helpful with advice and I think she's going to be a huge help for our finance approach. Two thumbs up from me.
Arlyce is an exceptional accountant. She has given me and my company peace of mind for many years. She is a great asset.
Dr. Eva , Live Your Life Physical Therapy
Arlyce and her team have literally changed my life. Working with them is one of the best decisions we have ever made for our business and our family. We have peace of mind because of their knowledge and guidance. In addition to this Arlyce is a fantastic business owner and friend. I look up to her for her leadership in her business. Thank you Arlyce for all that you have done to support my business and more importantly who you are as a person.
Jason Waldron, Cartridge World